Richard B. Wagner Memorial Scholarship
An FPA Education Scholarship sponsored by FPA and the CFP Board Center for Financial Planning
This scholarship supports aspiring young professionals who are committed to the CFP® designation and the practice of financial planning, through attending educational events and conferences. Scholarships will be available annually. For 2020, the scholarship will be available to attend FPA NexGen Gathering and FPA Residency (June and October). FPA NexGen leadership will manage the criteria and selection process for FPA NexGen Gathering, while the FPA Residency deans will manage the criteria and selection process for FPA Residency June and October programs.
The scholarship award covers expenses associated with attendance to the selected event, which includes registration fee, housing and travel.
2020 FPA Residency Scholarship Details
- Download 2020 FPA Residency Application
- Application Review Process:The review and awarding of scholarships will be conducted by the FPA Residency Deans.
- Application Deadline for June 2020 program: April 1, 2020
- Application Deadline for October 2020 program: June 13, 2020
- Application Submission: Please send completed applications and/or questions to Awards@OneFPA.org
2020 FPA NexGen Gathering Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Instructions & Guidelines
- Application Review Process: The review and awarding of scholarships will be conducted by the FPA NexGen Scholarship Committee
- Application Deadline: March 20, 2020
- Application Submission: Please send completed applications and/or questions to: Awards@OneFPA.org
2019 NexGen Gathering Scholarship Recipients
Sam Jones Maui Vang William Nun Yi Liu
2019 FPA Residency Scholarship Recipient
 We define disability as described under the Americans with Disabilities Act: "A physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities of such an individual. A record of such an impairment or being regarded as having such an impairment".