Financial planning industry experts tapped to shape next year’s thought-leaders conference
DENVER – The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) recently appointed the FPA Retreat 2013 Task Force to shape the organization’s spring conference in the upcoming year. Former FPA President Daniel Moisand, CFP®, was named chair of the volunteer task force and will be chiefly responsible for establishing the key educational components of program. Additional committee members will bring diverse areas of professional expertise to ensure a well-balanced, high-quality educational experience for attendees.
FPA Retreat 2013, to be held May 4-6 in Palm Springs, Calif., gathers financial planning’s innovative leaders of today and tomorrow for key networking, educational sessions, discussion and more.
The FPA Experience 2013 Task Force includes:
- Daniel B. Moisand, CFP®, with Moisand, Fitzgerald, Tamayo, LLC in Maitland, Fla., task force chair
- Michael J. Anderson, JD, CFP®, with True North Advisors in Dallas, Texas
- Sharon M. Lacy, CFP®, with Bedrock Capital Management in Los Altos, Calif.
- Frederick M. Miller, Jr., CFP®, with Sensible Financial Planning and Management in Cambridge, Mass.
- Paula C. Nangle, CFP®, with The Marshall Financial Group, Inc. in Doylestown, Pa.
- Dennis G. Stearns, CFP®, ChFC, with Stearns Financial Group in Greensboro, N.C.