Nearly half of honorees are members of the Financial Planning Association
DENVER – The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is proud to acknowledge the 19 outstanding members who have been selected by InvestmentNews as the financial advice industry’s young leaders in the publication’s recent “40 Under 40” listing. The recognized members include:
• Laurie Belew, MS, MBA, CFP® of FJY Financial in Reston, Va.
• Rachele Bouchand, CFP® of Clark Nuber in Bellevue, Wash.
• Michael Kitces, MSFS, CFP®, CLU, ChFC of Pinnacle Advisory Group in Columbia, Md.
• Katherine Liola, CRPC, CFP® of Concentric Private Wealth in McLean, Va.
• Sabrina Lowell, CFP® of Mosaic Financial Partners in San Francisco, Calif.
• Kristen Luke of Wealth Management Marketing in San Diego, Calif.
• Thomas Martin, CFP® of Larson Financial Group in Fort Wayne, Ind.
• Matt Mikula, CFP® of Balasa Dinverno Foltz in Itasca, Ill.
• Erik Milam, CFP®, RLP of TrustCore Financial Services in Brentwood, Tenn.
• Jason Miller, CFP® of BMO Private Bank in Scottsdale, Ariz.
• Alan Moore of XY Planning Network in Bozeman, Mont.
• Julia Ortenzio of Ameriprise in Quincy, Mass.
• Wade Pfau, PhD., CFA of The American College in Bryn Mawr, Pa.
• Chiara Renninger, CFP® of Herbein Wealth Management in Wyomissing, Pa.
• John Salter, PhD, CFP®, AIFA of Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX.
• Sameer Somal, CFA, CFP® of Blue Ocean Global in Doylestown, Pa.
• Alexa von Tobel of LearnVest in New York, N.Y.
• Bill Winterberg, CFP® of FPPad.com in Atlanta, Ga.
“FPA was among the first organizations in the industry to recognize the important role the next generation of financial planners will play in the advancement of the profession,” said Lauren M. Schadle, CAE, FPA executive director and CEO. “Our NexGen community was started 10 years ago by a dedicated group of young professionals who wanted to gather to learn from each other and identify their role in the greater planning profession. It is heartening to see many of them listed on InvestmentNews’ list of ’40 Under 40’ and be recognized for the contributions they each have made to FPA and the entire profession.”
FPA NexGen Community is a community for the next generation of financial planners that strives to provide members with a network that serves to support, advise and encourage one another in their professional advancement; promote, foster and direct programs that aid in knowledge transference; and explore issues common to younger planners and seek means of accentuating the positives and finding resolutions for the negatives.