DENVER – The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is pleased to announce that the popular FPA Practice Management Blog has been re-launched with a focus on making the user experience more engaging.
FPA, the award-winning Journal of Financial Planning, and the FPA Research and Practice Institute™ are committed to helping CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals run their businesses more efficiently, effectively, and profitably. Part of this commitment is providing FPA members and others in the financial planning profession with the latest practice management content from some of the leading experts in the field. The blog is populated frequently with insightful posts on marketing, client skills, technology, HR/staff, compliance, and operations.
“FPA continues to support the growth goals of our members and all CFP® professionals,” said Lauren M. Schadle, CAE, FPA executive director and CEO. “The FPA Practice Management Blog has proven to be a useful resource for our members and all planners who are looking to learn what it takes to become a more successful business owner.”
The updated FPA Practice Management Blog features:
- An adaptive design to allow for optimization on mobile devices.
- A one-step process to enable readers to more easily “follow” blog updates.
- Greater sharing capability to allow readers to share blog posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
A team of seven noted practice management experts – with specialties ranging from marketing and back-office operations to social media and human resource issues – contribute regularly to offer professionals practical, actionable information that can be used today. The contributors include:
- Maggie Crowley – Marketing Coordinator at Advisor Websites in Vancouver, B.C.
- Mary Dunlap, CFP® - Human Resource expert at Mary Dunlap Consulting in Pottstown, Pa.
- Daniel C. Finley – President of Advisor Solutions Inc. in St. Paul, Minn.
- Kristin Harad, CFP® - Marketing trainer for advisers in San Francisco, Calif.
- Kirk Loury – President of Wealth Planning Consulting Inc. in Princeton Junction, N.J.
- Claudio Pannunzio – President of i-Impact Group Inc. in Greenwich, Conn.
- Joni Youngwirth – Managing Principal of Practice Management at Commonwealth Financial Network in Waltham, Mass.
Over the past couple of weeks articles have been published on a wide-range of issues, including Clients Buy Benefits, Not Features, Pruning Your Business Practices, Don’t Discount the Importance of Digital Client Interaction, and Control Yourself: Better Time Management, Better Business.
The FPA Practice Management Blog can be accessed at PracticeManagementBlog.OneFPA.org.