The Journal of Financial Planning aims to publish cutting-edge research and perspectives that will inform, benefit, and inspire the financial planning community.
As experts in key areas of knowledge in financial planning and financial services, the Journal's editorial review board members provide essential evaluation of technical manuscripts that are considered for publication in the Journal's Contribution section.
- Possess a thorough understanding of one's area of expertise.
- Evaluate a manuscript's originality and contribution to the knowledge base of financial planning and financial services.
- Evaluate a manuscript for its technical accuracy, soundness of research and methodology, clarity and relevance.
- Provide detailed and objective comments on manuscripts to help authors improve and further develop their work, with the goal of a manuscript being accepted for publication in the Journal.
- Adhere to review deadlines. (This is important in the efficiency and timeliness of the manuscript review process.)
Journal of Financial Planning
7535 E. Hampden Ave.
Denver, Colo. 80231