FPA 2015 BE BOSTON - FPA's National Conference
Fenway Park. Fanueil Hall. Freedom Trail. Harvard and more!
Book your booth by December 15, 2014 and receive the following benefits:
- Choice of booth location (view the floor plan)
- Free webinar with contact information for the first 100 registrants
- Free logo in the onsite conference guide/mobile application
- Discounted Institutional Membership ($1,000 off)
- Discounted full-page ad in the Journal of Financial Planning
Download the application >
Q: How does this package differ from last year's Early Bird offer?
A: By offering significantly greater value to your firm for exhibiting in Boston, which was historically FPA's best attended national conference.
Q: Why were these additional benefits that weren't available last year, added to this year's package?
A: To maximize your firm's exposure to our membership, both before, during and after the conference, based upon conversations with our Corporate Partners in Seattle.
Q: Will FPA help us in scheduling and marketing our webinar to the membership?
A: Yes. In addition, our staff will assist you in confirming that your message is CE eligible so as to draw more attendees.
Q: If we choose to purchase the discounted full-page in the Journal of Financial Planning, how many subscribers are there?
A: 40,000+ including all FPA members.
Q: Apart from the substantial discount on the Gold Level or Silver Level Institutional Memberships, what else should we know about this program?
A: The Gold level has been greatly enhanced over last year by including two new exciting benefits:
- A 15% discount on additional individual FPA memberships
- Lowest price guarantee on all published conference registration rates
Q: Will we be able to participate in this year's FPA Hosted Buyer Program if we reserve a booth?
A: Yes. Only FPA 2015 BE Boston exhibitors will be permitted to reserve space in this exciting new program which was launched in Seattle, matching qualified advisors with sponsors for pre-arranged 15 minute meetings while in Boston.