FPA's Prime Partner (Tier 1) category allows up to 10 of our best partners to participate at one of our highest levels of partnership via a structured partnership agreement and minimum $30,000 annual spend. Schedule a call with FPA to discuss the level of partnership that is best for your firm.
- Approved by FPA as a prime member benefit
- Exceeds FPA's customer service standards
- Among top 25% of Member Advantage Program website traffic
- An exclusive FPA member offer that is better than market competitor offers
- Current Classic, Strategic or Cornerstone Partnership with FPA for the past two years (and renews annually)
- $30,000 minimum FPA revenue threshold (annually)
- Revenue sharing commitment on top of minimum spend threshold
- Commitment to a minimum of one FPA conference + speaking slot, or two FPA conferences (annually)
- Provide FPA traffic reports upon request
- Commitment to four quarterly FPA/partner marketing meetings annually
- All Classic Partner benefits, as purchased
- Basic listing in FPA's quarterly publication: Your Membership Advantage (Gold Institutional Members receive Enhanced listings, or as purchased)
- One Journal of Financial Planning full page advertisement in month of FPA's choosing
- Featured in one complimentary FPA member benefit webinar
- Three months of 728x90 banner advertisement on FPA's Member Advantage Program page
- One targeted email blast scheduled at FPA's discretion
- One pre-conference email blast to attendees for any national event where speaking/exhibiting
- FPA website listing and private/public splash pages
- Ability to post white papers, webinars, and other content to a private splash page
- Ability to submit content for FPA SmartBrief, guaranteed inclusion with FPA editorial review
- Two uses of FPA's direct mail list annually (pending FPA review and approval)
- Ability to place one piece of collateral in FPA's conference attendee bags
- One individual case study written by FPA
FPA will select up to ten partners to participate at this level – for current partners who meet all the qualifications, FPA will assist you in developing a marketing plan that includes the above benefits, and fits your marketing needs. The $30,000 spend may be allocated towards Institutional Membership, advertising, conferences, speaking, sponsorships and more. Revenue sharing does not apply to marketing or exhibiting spend.
If you are not a current partner, and wish to participate at this level, a minimum two year commitment is required. FPA reserves the right to perform due diligence on your product or service to confirm it is a prime member benefit.
The cost to participate at this level for a partner who does not meet the qualifications is $40,000 per year, plus revenue sharing commitments, which includes the required minimum spend threshold, and outside of revenue shares, may be allocated towards Institutional Membership, advertising, conferences, speaking, sponsorships and more. FPA reserves all rights to approve or decline partner applications for this level of partnership within FPA's own discretion.