FPA's Top Partner category allows up to 4 of our best partners to participate at the highest level of partnership which includes a detailed marketing plan developed by FPA and the partner to provide maximum exposure to the membership. Schedule a call with FPA to discuss the level of partnership that is best for your firm.
- Approved by FPA as a top member benefit
- Exceeds FPA's customer service standards
- Among top 25% of Member Advantage Program website traffic
- An exclusive FPA member offer that is better than market competitor offers
- Current Classic, Strategic or Cornerstone Partnership with FPA for the past three years (and renews annually)
- $50,000 minimum FPA revenue threshold (annually)
- Revenue sharing commitment on top of minimum spend threshold
- Commitment to a minimum of two FPA conferences and one speaking slot (annually)
- Provide FPA traffic reports upon request
- Commitment to four quarterly FPA/partner marketing meetings annually
- All Classic Partner benefits, as purchased
- Enhanced listing in FPA's quarterly publication: Your Membership Advantage
- One Journal of Financial Planning full page advertisement in month of FPA's choosing
- One Your Membership Advantage full page advertisement or article in month of FPA's choosing
- Featured in one complimentary FPA member benefit webinar
- Three months of 728x90 banner advertisement on FPA's Member Advantage Program page
- Two targeted email blasts scheduled at FPA's discretion
- One pre-conference email blast to attendees for any national event where speaking/exhibiting
- FPA website listing and private/public splash pages
- Featured in FPA welcome, renewal, recruitment and retention emails multiple times
- Ability to post white papers, webinars, and other content to a private splash page
- Ability to submit content for FPA SmartBrief, guaranteed inclusion with FPA editorial review
- Four uses of FPA's direct mail list annually (pending FPA review and approval)
- One technology demonstration at FPA's annual conference
- Ability to place one piece of collateral in FPA's direct mail welcome packets annually
- One individual case study written by FPA
- Opportunity to host private receptions or pre-conference workshops at FPA conferences, pending FPA approval
FPA will select up to four partners to participate at this level – for current partners who meet all the qualifications, FPA will assist you in developing a marketing plan that includes the above benefits, and fits your marketing needs. The $50,000 spend may be allocated towards Institutional Membership, advertising, conferences, speaking, sponsorships and more. Revenue sharing does not apply to marketing or exhibiting spend.
If you are not a current partner, and wish to participate at this level, a minimum two year commitment is required. FPA reserves the right to perform due diligence on your product or service to confirm it is a top member benefit.
The cost to participate at this level for a partner who does not meet the qualifications is $80,000 per year, plus revenue sharing commitments, which includes the required minimum spend threshold, and outside of revenue shares, may be allocated towards Institutional Membership, advertising, conferences, speaking, sponsorships and more. FPA reserves all rights to approve or decline partner applications for this level of partnership within FPA's own discretion.