FPA is home to a nationwide financial planner network of nearly 100 chapters and are the best way to make up-close connections that can boost your practice into high gear. You will have an opportunity to connect with colleagues, share ideas and access techniques you can implement in your own business and life.
- Access to local continuing education opportunities
- Build new business relationships through peer networking
- Stay informed on legislative and regulatory issues
- Increase the collective voice of the financial planning profession and financial services industry
- Connect with industry leaders in product and service development
- Create greater awareness of the financial planning profession through consumer awareness activities
My Chapter Locations
Welcome to the new MyChapter area. FPA members and chapter leaders can click on the tile below for access to their websites.
FPA chapter leaders will now be able to access the tools and resources for managing the chapters in the new MyChapter area.
Chapter Leaders Conference
Chapter Leadership Connection
If you have questions or need more information, please contact
FPA's Chapter Relations Department at
800.322.4237, ext. 7168.