Hosting a collaborative learning event is not only cost effective, it also provides a great forum for you to network with your colleagues. You can choose to host a live or on-demand webinar or FPA's Ethics in a Box.
Ethics In A Box
FPA's Ethics in a Box course provides you with a turn-key solution for CFP Board approved Ethics. The presentation and materials have already been customized - you just need to select a presenter. We'll take care of rest.
|$299 per 2 CE hour course|
Please note the following Ethics Instructor Requirements:
- Have a current status of Certified, with all renewal and other fees paid in full
- Have held CFP® certification, with no breaks in Certified status, for a minimum of 5 years
- Have no cases pending investigation by CFP Board or any federal or state regulator
- Not have been the subject of a CFP Board discipline action (i.e. private censure, public letter of admonition, or suspension) within the past five years
- Participate in the mandatory live Ethics Instructor Training webinar online.
- Complete and submit the online Instructor Attestation form
Important note: the next live training webinar has not yet been announced by CFP Board. If your instructor has not attended the new live training, they will not be eligible to present ethics. Additional information and dates for instructor training can be found on CFP Board's website.
For additional details about Ethics in a Box, or to order purchase this program, please contact us.
Live Stream Webinars
Bring FPA's webinars to your next group meeting! This program offers a cost-effective, convenient and CE-eligible training solution with the click of a button.
- Easy access to convenient and affordable online education
- Increase chapter meeting attendance by offering high quality speakers and relevant content
- A turn-key option with everything a chapter needs to host a successful training event
- Choose from over 100 "On Demand" courses, many with CE credit (CE reporting completed by FPA)
- Technology Computer (internet)
- Projection Screen (recommended, not required)
- Continuing Education requirements (where applicable)
- $149 per 1 CE hour course
- $0 per Non CE course
To get started, select your course from the FPA Online Learning Center then e-mail VLC@OneFPA.org with the title of the course and date you want to present it.