Hosting a collaborative learning event is not only cost effective, it also provides a great forum for you to network with your colleagues. You can choose to host a live or on-demand webinar or FPA's Ethics in a Box.
Ethics In A Box
FPA's Ethics in a Box course provides you with a turn-key solution for CFP Board approved Ethics. The presentation and materials have already been customized - you just need to select a presenter. We'll take care of rest.
|$299 per 2 CE hour course|
Please note the following Ethics Instructor Requirements:
- Have a current status of Certified, with all renewal and other fees paid in full
- Have held CFP® certification, with no breaks in Certified status, for a minimum of 5 years
- Have no cases pending investigation by CFP Board or any federal or state regulator
- Not have been the subject of a CFP Board discipline action (i.e. private censure, public letter of admonition, or suspension) within the past five years
- Participate in the mandatory Ethics Instructor Training webinar online
- Complete and submit the online Instructor Attestation form
For additional details about Ethics in a Box, or to order purchase this program, please contact us.
Live Stream Webinars
Bring FPA's webinars to your next group meeting! This program offers a cost-effective, convenient and CE-eligible training solution with the click of a button.
- Easy access to convenient and affordable online education
- Increase chapter meeting attendance by offering high quality speakers and relevant content
- A turn-key option with everything a chapter needs to host a successful training event
- Choose from over 100 "On Demand" courses, many with CE credit (CE reporting completed by FPA)
- Technology Computer (internet)
- Projection Screen (recommended, not required)
- Continuing Education requirements (where applicable)
- $149 per 1 CE hour course
- $0 per Non CE course
To get started, select your course from the FPA Online Learning Center then e-mail VLC@OneFPA.org with the title of the course and date you want to present it.