Join us in celebrating the conversation regarding diversity and inclusion. Share your FPA member and volunteer coverage regarding this hot topic.
- FPA member and previous FPA of Massachusetts president Deb Neiman talks about how supporting LGBT rights makes good business sense with U.S. News & World Report.
- Former FPA Diversity Committee Chair and member of the 2015 FPA Board of Directors Stuart Armstrong chats with Bloomberg Radio's Carol Massar during FPA's 2015 Annual Conference. He shares his thoughts on LGBT financial planning and the recent PridePlanners Conference
- FPA Diversity Scholarship winner and 2015 Quad-A President Lazetta Rainey-Braxton featured in Money Magazine article asking how to boost the number of African American financial planners.
- Join Joshua T. Hatfield Charles, FPA Diversity Committee and PridePlanners member, for this podcast with On the Money Radio as he discusses planning for LGBT couples following the 2015 Supreme Court ruling overturning same-sex marriage bans.
- InvestmentNews names 2014 FPA Diversity Scholarship Winner Rianka Dorsainvil to their 2015 "40 Under 40" class.
Kathleen Burnes Kingsbury interviews Lazetta Rainey-Braxton, a 2011 FPA Diversity Scholarship winner, in “Straight Talk on Diversity and Inclusion in the Financial Services Profession” on ClientConnection. (Free site registration required)
- 2014 FPA Diversity Scholarship Winner Phuong Luong sees great opportunity to partner with FPA and like-minded organizations to further advance her goal of serving low-income clients.
- Rianka Dorsainvil reflects upon her experience as an FPA Diversity Scholarship winner at FPA's 2014 annual conference.
- Sameer Somal, 2012 FPA Diversity Scholarship winner and FPA Diversity Committee member, named to InvestmentNews' 2014 "40 Under 40" list.
- Stephen Barkhuff, the FPA Diversity Scholarship winner to attend FPA Retreat 2014, talks about putting strategy into action to accelerate growth in the Journal of Financial Planning.
- FPA Diversity Committee member Stuart Armstrong talks about niche marketing with InvestmentNews.
- 2011 Diversity Scholarship Winner, Lazetta Rainey-Braxton, discusses the lack of minority advisers at industry events with InvestmentNews.
- Michael D. Schiele, a 2011 FPA Diversity Scholarship winner, is helping underserved populations in his community.