The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is dedicated to providing knowledge, advocacy, community, and leadership to all those who need, support and deliver professional financial planning. FPA believes that everyone, no matter what their situation or economic status, can benefit greatly from the experience and advice of a competent, ethical financial planner.
Diversity & Inclusion in the NewsLearning about Diversity & InclusionFPA Diversity Scholarships
PridePlannersLooking for ideas on how to incorporate diversity and inclusion within your chapter or business? Try our
2018 Diversity Holidays.pdf, which lists monthly recognitions, observances and holidays for quick ideas and a comprehensive list of significant dates.
FPA seeks to raise awareness and promote an environment that embraces diverse communities of consumers and professionals. In so doing, FPA strives to increase opportunities and access for the widest spectrum of people so that all may join, collaborate and thrive within an inclusive financial planning community.
- FPA appreciates and embraces a diversity of people, ideas, skills and life experiences including but not limited to; age, race, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, and sexual orientation.
- FPA embraces professionals from all business/compensation models, educational backgrounds, and geographic regions to meet the unique needs of the clients they serve.
- FPA strives to create opportunities for all people to have access to competent and ethical financial planning advice.
- FPA values and respects the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide.
- FPA believes that diversity of its membership is critical to serving a diverse public, and is committed to helping create a world where everyone thrives and prospers.
Read the FPA Diversity Statement.
Join the Discussion! For information about getting involved with FPA Diversity Committee, email