FPA Residency Program 2019
"I came over from Hawaii and run my own practice there.
My team was so great! I feel like we are a family.
I came here wanting to think like a financial planner.
I now know I need to focus on having the heart of a financial planner."
- Jim, 2017 FPA Resident
Benefits of Attending FPA Residency
- Work closely with experienced CFP® practitioners who provide insight and expertise on all facets of client relationships.
- Learn how to develop a financial plan that addresses the interior needs of the client.
- Learn to communicate with your clients in a way they can truly hear, so that you can create the best life plan for their situations.
- Get immediate feedback from your mentors.
- Make lifelong friends and develop professional relationships that will carry on throughout your career.
- Develop better overall client/planner relationship skills.
- Know how it feels to be a CFP® professional.
- Be eligible for 28 hours CFP® continuing education credits or three months of experience toward CFP Board's three-year experience requirement.
If you need assistance registering, please call FPA at 800-322-4237. You must have a valid FPA login to access the online registration portal.