Benefits of Attending FPA Residency
- Work closely with experienced CFP® practitioners who provide insight and expertise on all facets of client relationships.
- Learn how to develop a financial plan that addresses the interior needs of the client.
- Learn to communicate with your clients in a way they can truly hear, so that you can create the best life plan for their situations.
- Get immediate feedback from your mentors.
- Make lifelong friends and develop professional relationships that will carry on throughout your career.
- Develop better overall client/planner relationship skills.
- Know how it feels to be a CFP® professional.
- Be eligible for 28 hours CFP® continuing education credits or 3 months of experience toward CFP Board's 3-year experience requirement.
If you need assistance registering, please call FPA at 800.322.4237. You must have a valid FPA login to access the online registration portal.