FPA Residency Program 2019
Five nights of lodging, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and refreshments are included in the registration cost.
Cost & 2019 Deadlines
|Advance Registration |
June: Ends 4/12 | October: Ends 8/16
|Full Registration |
Airport transportation to and from the hotel is not included in your registration.
Hotel and Meals
Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center
13200 East 14th Place
Aurora, Colorado, United States, 80011
- The hotel costs are included in the registration fee.
- Room reservations will be made for residents. Because of the long hours spent working together, residents are required to lodge onsite and may be required to share a room with another resident. Single occupancy is available for an added $500. Residents have the option to select and pay the additional fee with registration.
- If residents need extra to stay extra nights at the hotel, please contact
Monica Tall at least one month before the start of the program. FPA will work with the hotel to check rates and availability. Residents will be responsible for
payment of extra nights at the hotel.
- All meals are included in your registration cost.
- Airport transportation to and from the hotel is not included in your registration.
Other Things to Know
- The dress code is casual. Residents will be spend long days working with their teams. So comfort is a priority. It is recommended that residents bring layers of clothing because Colorado weather can be warm during the day and cool at night.
- Residents are not required to bring special equipment such as laptops or software.
By registering for this FPA event, you are opting in to receive communication from conference sponsors. To manage your communication preferences, login to your FPA profile, call FPA at 800.322.4237, or e-mail Member Engagement.
All cancellations must be made in writing, by fax or email to the Financial Planning Association. All refunds will be paid in US dollars and on postmark date of written request. If cancellation notification is received 60 days or more prior to the start of the program, your program registration fee will be returned, minus a $100 processing fee to offset administration costs incurred by FPA.
No refunds will be granted for cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the beginning of the program. If your application and registration fee are received after the program has been filled, your entire fee will be returned, and your name will be placed on the waiting list at your request. FPA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course or change instructors at any time and is not responsible for any airfare penalties or other travel charges that may occur. If a course is cancelled, every attempt will be made to notify participants ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
If you need assistance registering, please call FPA at 800-322-4237. Please have your valid FPA login available to access the online registration portal.